[Bro-Dev] dns.bro

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed May 4 16:20:44 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 12:34 -0700, I wrote:

> Not really ... But the problem I see is that it's hard to figure out
> what a script is *not* loading and what thus can make sense to add
> manually.

Mulling over this a bit more, I'm wondering whether we should change
tack and generally always load *everything* from the top-level file,
even if that may be too much for some environments. These can always
go ala carte and load the sub-files individually. By just loading
everything, it's much easier to get an idea what's available.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org