[Bro-Dev] #388: Fix more compiler warnings

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Nov 2 08:09:40 PDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 15:01 -0000, you wrote:

> Changes (by jsiwek):

>  The commits above in the branch `topic/jsiwek/compiler-warnings` in
>  `pysubnettree`, `broccoli-ruby`, `broccoli-python`, `broccoli`, `bro-aux`,
>  and `bro` get rid of all the compile warnings for me on various platforms
>  (Mac Lion, Debian 6, Centos 5/6, Fedora 15, Ubuntu 11.10... mixed
>  x86_64/x86).

Very cool, thanks for that work!

Is there a way to integrate checking for warnings into the NMI test
building? I don't want to generally turn compiler warnings into
errors as they can appear quite suddently. But having a way to notice
and flag them would be nice, perhaps is a separate NMI mail that just
greps through the output for any warnings?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org