[Bro-Dev] Broxygen feature request

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Nov 18 10:00:15 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 17:54 +0000, you wrote:

> Where would you want the grouping to occur in the rendered docs?  In a
> custom index, inline in the events.bif docs, somewhere else?

I was thinking inline in events.bif, ideally with a toc at the
beginning. But perhaps it then wouldn't really be events.bif any more
from the perspective of someone reading the docs; but just a section
in the documentation called "Built-in Events", with corresponding
subsections.

> Yes, but I don't currently have a simple solution (or any solution) in mind yet.

It's not so important, I haven't really thought it through how it
would fit into the overall structure. It's something we can always add
later.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org