[Bro-Dev] BiF prefix

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Sun Nov 27 20:54:36 PST 2011

> Slighty longer version: Presumably a "mode" in this context refers to an
> NFSv3 protocol value that isn't meaningful in other contexts.

That's what I was thinking, but looking at the implementation suggests
that it's quite a generic way of converting UNIX files permissions given
by a mode into a string of the form rw[xsS]rw[xsS]rw[xtT].

If I'm not overseeing a detail, I would suggest removing the prefix for
consistency and to indicate the broader usage scenario.

    Matthias