[Bro-Dev] Inactive events (Re: [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/script-reference: Almost done with event.bif. (0523a18))

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Nov 29 10:28:00 PST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:13 -0800, I wrote:

>     Almost done with event.bif.

One question: a number of protocol events are not triggered right now
because 2.0 doesn't have a correspondign script yet (and thus doesn't
associate any ports with those analyzers). I'm not sure how to
document that: I could add a ".. todo:: <some explanation>" to each
event describing what's going on, but that looks suboptimal. Other
ideas?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org