[Bro-Dev] Bro nightly packages for .dev and .rpm based distributions

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Apr 10 12:57:31 PDT 2015

Hello,

the bro package on the Opensuse Build Service just moved to its final
location in network:bro. So - the obs interface for is now available at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:bro and builds for
bro-nightly will be available at
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=network%3Abro&package=bro-nightly
(currently it still is a 404; should hopefully be available within the
next few hours).

The binaries at the old location will no longer be updated.

 Johanna