[Bro-Dev] Broker has landed in master, please test

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu May 24 08:08:04 PDT 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 20:16 +0000, Adam wrote:

> I think those question belong on the main list which is for using Bro
> and its language. This list is really more about development of Bro
> itself.

Just to give context here, the reason I sent the original mail about
Broker here, including the request for feedback, was to limit the
initial round of testing to folks quite familiar with Bro and its
internals. That gives us a chance to spot any obvious issues quickly
before annoying everybody else. :-) But discussing it at either place
is fine of course, whatever works best for folks. If things seem to
work, we should definitely also announce the merge more broadly.

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin