[Bro] remote.bro

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Sep 29 11:41:19 PDT 2006

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 20:45 +0200, Sandro Reichert wrote:

> I'm using bro 0.9a9, because there is a wireless edition developed at
> Dresden University of Technology in Germany. I need the inter-bro
> communication to develop distributed policies.

Adding to the replies by Christian and Scott, please note that the
communication code in 0.9 is really old; there have been a lot of
changes (and bug fixes) been done since then, and I'd actually
strongly recommend to use a current version when doing any inter-Bro
communication.

That said, perhaps the "wireless edition" can be ported to the
current version? What kind of enhancements does it include? (Anyone
from Dresden happening to read this...?)

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 931-5555 * robin at icir.org
ICIR/ICSI    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org