[Bro] Worker nodes logs

Mike Waite mfw113 at psu.edu
Sat Aug 28 08:59:38 PDT 2010

I am not seeing any of the logs from the worker nodes on the manger node in the Log dir.

Is there some setting that I am missing? Using broctl I can see the worker nodes are working, and if I ssh to the worker nodes I can see the log in the spool dir, they just never seem to make it back to the manager.

This is a new setup from SVN running on RHEL 5.5 64 bit and my first attempt at Bro, so please be gentle.

--
Michael Waite
Enterprise Security Analyst

Direct Telephone: 814-865-2297