[Bro] internal error: unknown msg type 101 in Poll()

Sean McCreary mccreary at ucar.edu
Sun Feb 21 12:00:07 PST 2010

Robin Sommer wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 08:17 -0700, Sean McCreary wrote:
>> To check this, I have set up two clusters fed by the same input traffic.

It seems that the single machine Bro cluster also suffers from manager
crashes, but much less often.  Over the past 48 hours the manager in the
7-machine cluster has crashed 13 times, while the manager in  the
single-machine cluster has crashed twice.

[...]
> But it seems in your tests, none of the other systems showed any
> kind of unusual behaviour, is that right?

Yes, I have only seen the manager crash.  In both clusters, the error
has been the same.