[Bro] [Announcement] Major NSF funding for Bro development

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Sep 8 09:49:53 PDT 2010

> The funded project aims specifically at addressing much of the
> feedback that we have received from Bro users over the years.

Following up on my earlier mail, I'm also happy to announce that
Seth Hall has joined us over here at ICSI to work with us on moving
Bro forward. Many of you folks already know Seth very well, as he
has been contributing to Bro and the Bro community for a long time.
It's great to have him on the core team now. Welcome, Seth!

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org