[Bro] multiple workers per cluster node

Dop dopheide at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri Mar 4 20:50:50 PST 2011

Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions.  Apparently I just forgot
to run 'install' after changing the node config which is embarrassing, but
I still find it interesting that they all reacted differently.

For future reference, all of the instances that fail show:

/usr/local/bro/share/bro/broctl/cluster-worker.remote.bro, line 14
(BroCtl::workers[WORKER]): run-time error, no such index
/usr/local/bro/share/bro/broctl/cluster-worker.remote.bro, line 13
($host=BroCtl::manager$ip, $p=BroCtl::manager$p,
$events=Remote::manager_events, $connect=T, $sync=F, $retry=1.0 min,
$class=BroCtl::workers[WORKER]$tag): run-time error, uninitialized list
value
/usr/local/bro/share/broctl/scripts/run-bro: line 73: 27140 Segmentation
fault      (core dumped) nohup $tmpbro $@

-Dop