[Bro] question about printing timestamps

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Mar 16 11:33:21 PDT 2011

On Mar 16, 2011, at 2:27 PM, Hartley, Christopher J. wrote:

> At this point I'm waiting for someone to respond, "Actually, there is a strptime..."

Heh, I wish I could tell you that.  File a ticket and we'll see if we can do a strptime built in function that basically just wraps the C function.  It seems like it should be fairly straight forward.  No promises on the next release, but if it's filed we'll certainly consider it.

http://www.bro-ids.org/