[Bro] User conference?

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Apr 13 18:47:24 PDT 2012

I'd like to try and collect some feedback on an idea we've been floating around for a while now.  What does everyone think about a user conference this year instead of a workshop?  We will probably aim for late summer or early fall.

To explain myself in a bit more detail, we were thinking that a user conference would be a more heavily focused on user and developer presentations and a bit less on the teaching aspects.  We would probably also cover new features Bro 2.1 during a user conference and probably give some presentations ourselves too. :)

Could people get back with me privately on how you'd like to "vote"; workshop or user conference?  Feel free to write to the list if you have questions.

Thanks!

http://www.bro-ids.org/