[Bro] Announcing an Unofficial Bro Script Repository

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Fri Aug 10 22:16:43 PDT 2012

> Please also keep in mind that this is really a temporary solution until a better script repository system is designed.

Good to see you're approaching this still actively. We're at a point
where having the BPAN would significantly help bootstrapping community
efforts like yours. Also, there is already a concrete propsal of how
this could look like:

    http://www.bro-ids.org/development/projects/cban.html

Any feedback on this would be highly valuable, so that we can go ahead
and incorporate into the design.

    Matthias

(For completeness, here's my assorted Bro script repository:
https://github.com/mavam/brospects)