[Bro] Hui Lin_Can I control when to create logging files

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 24 09:50:15 PST 2012

That really helps.

I am reading former part of the web site and I did not see any thing
mentions how logs are written into files. So perhaps it is better to add
some of such comment on how logs are written in the section such as
"extending log" or generate log framework at the very beginning? And refer
to the reader to the customize log stream in the later section. Just for
the lazy person like me.

--
Hui Lin
Research Assistant