[Bro] Crash on SMB Analyzer - Tree Connect AndX
mkolkebeck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:30:55 PST 2012
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Mike Sconzo <sconzo at visiblerisk.com> wrote:
> Possible fix, try renaming some variables. I had a variable named "con" in
> my script and renaming that to conseen fixed the issue (or seemed to so
> far). I've been seeing crashing at least once an hour and now it's been > 2
> hours w/o a worker crash. Have you tried renaming path_name to something
> Yea, I tried to do that regarding the Info record variables, which is why
I prepended everything with "smb_" in my script.
I also tried your suggestion of renaming path_name to something like
pathfoostring, but I'm still getting the same crash when connecting to an
smb file share.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bro