[Bro] Packet anonymization using Bro

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 12 07:42:10 PDT 2012

I don't know how useful this will be, but I have attached a chapter of a book I wrote that provides a good survey of anonymization. You may find it useful, especially the references. However, it is a bit out of date (2008).

Regarding the anonymization capabilities of Bro, those no longer work in the 2.x series. You can try to merge them in and work through the errors, or use an old version of Bro.

:Adam Slagell