[Bro] Email Link Extraction

Castle, Shane scastle at bouldercounty.org
Thu Apr 18 08:58:09 PDT 2013

At first glance this seems like all it needs is an appropriate regex. But then consider: any string containing both "." and "/" might be a candidate. (Actually, just a string containing "." with no space around it.)

So, this might range from the full regex to detect '<a href=".+">.+</a>' to just '\s.+\..+\s' (Perl regex used).

I'd welcome attempts to work on this. And, even if the result does not catch everything, if it gets anything at all it'd be better than what we have now.

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT