[Bro] Connection summary and alarm summary emails frequency

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 10 07:39:24 PST 2013

On 12/10/2013 09:14 AM, Konrad Weglowski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Where can I adjust the frequency of the Connection Summary/Alarm Summary
> emails that Bro sends via email? They come in every hour by default.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Konrad

The LogRotationInterval and MailAlarmsInterval options are
documented here:
http://bro.org/sphinx/components/broctl/README.html#user-options

The connection summary email interval is the same as the log rotation
interval.  If you don't want to receive connection summary emails,
then you can set MailConnectionSummary=0.