[Bro] Errors from trace-summary

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 13:18:31 PST 2013

I obviously missed something during the install, because I'm getting these
errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/trace-summary", line 19, in <module>
    import SubnetTree
ImportError: No module named SubnetTree
        1.06 real         0.04 user         0.78 sys

I installed ipsumdump.  What else should I have done?  A configure option?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst