[Bro] My continuing lock file issue

Richards, James L - DOA James.Richards at wisconsin.gov
Mon Jun 3 14:01:01 PDT 2013

It was, under var/spool/cron/crontabs.

I got rid of the entries, and broctl now works flawlessly.

But now my nodes won't start, I can see the 'install' command happily updating the nodes via ssh, but they won't start. So I started to chase it down via the scripts to run at startup (smtp, connections, software, etc.), so I copied the sites/local.bro from an older subdirectory (previous install) to my new install, but now manager is stopping with an error.

No replies necessary, as I think I am almost there.

Thanks all for your help, it is appreciated, and I have learned a bunch.

James Richards
Office of Security
Wisconsin Department of Administration
608.224.3880