[Bro] [EXTERNAL] Re: Log::add_filter with mime_type or filename predicate

Thomas, Eric D edthoma at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 3 12:53:07 PDT 2013

I'm still working through this, still encountering issues. The return
statement you provided makes sense and is what I need, but bro is giving
me an error when I use it:

...: not an index type (application/x-dosexec in rec$resp_mime_types)

Does the 'in' operator work with a string and a vector type?
--
Eric Thomas

edthoma at sandia.gov