[Bro] Meet the Bro Teaching Community

Doris Schioberg doris at bro.org
Thu Aug 7 17:59:19 PDT 2014

We are happy to announce the newly started Bro Teaching Community,
a community project of educators interested in collaboratively
exploring Bro's use as a teaching tool, and sharing experiences and
material.
The goal is to create a knowledge base and
resource collection for educators, ranging from example curricula and
slide sets to exercises for all purposes and skills levels.

We invite you to participate in our open discussion every
Tuesday at 10:00 AM PDT. In these meetings we discuss planned curricula,
practical and technical topics around exercises, slide sets, and general
questions related to teaching security, networks and systems with Bro

For details see www.bro.org/teaching/ or contact us directly via
teaching at bro.org

The Bro Team

--