[Bro] Bro 2.2.1?

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Mar 5 13:09:19 PST 2014

On Mar 5, 2014, at 3:58 PM, Gary Faulkner <gary at doit.wisc.edu> wrote:

> I forget where I read about this, maybe over on the Security Onion list, but I was curious if there has been any more discussion on doing an official update/bug fix release before 2.3? February seems to have been a very busy month for new commits and there seem to be quite a number of performance related bug fixes, and even a couple new features.

Yep, it's not quite ready yet, but things are coming along pretty well.  I think we're going to be skipping 2.2.1 and hopping straight to 2.3 with this release (whenever it happens) though.  We only intended for a few small things for the 2.2.1 release but now we've actually had a significant number of performance, feature, and bug fixes so it's going to be a bigger jump. :)

http://www.bro.org/