[Bro] two newb questions

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:42:46 PST 2014

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for contacting us.  Yes we have an archive, see the link to the
archive and a search bar in our Community page:
https://www.bro.org/community/index.html

We don't have a specific standards for the mailing list, our description
on the page covers the general idea of the purpose of the mailing list:

The best place ask questions is the Bro user mailing list. Feel free to
ask for help, post your thoughts on Bro, and announce related work and
projects that may be of interest to other Bro users. Search the mailing
list¹s archive <http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/bro> using the
field below.

Thanks,
Jeannette