[Bro] Web GUI's

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 5 06:24:16 PDT 2014

On Sep 5, 2014, at 8:13 AM, Seth Hall <seth at icir.org> wrote:

> The only one that people have really approached is in log analysis and most people use splunk for those, although some people are starting to use ElasticSearch with Kibana for that.

This is not an endorsement of anything, but we use Splunk and there is:
https://github.com/grigorescu/Brownian
http://opensecgeek.blogspot.com/2013/02/nsm-with-bro-ids-part-4-bro-and-elsa.html

But these do nothing for administration of Bro. Though I could see as we daemonize broctl someone writing a nice web interface for that for Bro 2.4.
------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Assistant Director, Cybersecurity Directorate
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."