[Bro] Removing IP from Intel Framework?

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:24:04 PDT 2014

Just to clarify a couple things ...

Do in-line indicator changes require a restart? That is, if my intel
file is deployed with indicator blah.org and a whitelist value of F,
then later I update that value to T, do I need to restart for that
change to be picked up? IIRC you still would need to restart for the
value change to be read.

The whitelisting also wouldn't decrease any processing requirements of
the Intel framework since the initial indicator match is still
occurring, right?

Josh