[Bro] Question about the Reducer in the summary statistics framework

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Jan 6 06:06:01 PST 2015

> On Jan 5, 2015, at 10:11 PM, Ren, Wenyu <wren3 at illinois.edu> wrote:
>
> They are my own reducers. I want them to run in a certain order because the reducers will construct a multi-level data structure together. Each reducer is responsible for one level and I want the upper levels to be constructed first.

I think you’re talking about calculations and not reducers?  Take a look at the variance calculation…

# Reduced priority since this depends on the average
hook compose_resultvals_hook(result: ResultVal, rv1: ResultVal, rv2: ResultVal) &priority=-5

You can set the priority of your composition hook to force the values to compose in a specific order.

http://www.bro.org/