[Bro] broctl install failed: host key verification failed

Thomas linux at linux4n6.ws
Mon Jul 6 13:00:46 PDT 2015

node.cfg is set to standalone and localhost. It still doesn’t work. I removed /usr/local/bro and run configure && make once again after a make clean, configured network and node once again, but the same error appears again. Real confusing.

I’ll try to explore this issue tomorrow, too late here for today.

Thanks.
Thomas