[Bro] Fixing deprecated scripts

James Lay jlay at slave-tothe-box.net
Wed Jun 10 17:02:39 PDT 2015

Topic says it...I have the excellent smtp-embedded-url-bloom.bro which I
use almost every day for looking up links.  Upon upgrading to 2.4 I see:

error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/site/./smtp-embedded-url-bloom.bro,
line 40: value used but not set (bloomfilter_basic_init)
warning in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/site/./smtp-embedded-url-bloom.bro,
line 73: deprecated (split)

I read in the release notes that split was going away.  So now, what do
I use to fix it?  I'm including this in the email as I'm not able to
find it online.  Thank you.

James