[Bro] BroCon '15 Call for Presentations
Dopheide, Jeannette M
jdopheid at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:05:21 PDT 2015
BroCon '15 <https://www.bro.org/community/brocon2015.html> is now
accepting presentation proposals.
This year is Bro's 20th Anniversary. To mark this special occasion we are
looking for presentations that represent the diverse applications of Bro:
* as a tool for solving problems;
* interesting user stories, solutions, or research projects;
* a postmortem analysis of a security incident, emphasizing Bro's
* the value Bro brings to your professional work;
* and, using Bro for more than intrusion detection.
Send abstracts to info at bro.org with the subject "BroCon 2015 Call for
Presentations" by Friday, May 29th. Plan on limiting your talk to 30-35
minutes with an additional 10 minutes for questions/comments.
Jeannette M. Dopheide
Bro Outreach Coordinator
National Center for Supercomputing Applications
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
More information about the Bro