[Bro] Memory Issue with Bro

Joe Blow blackhole.em at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:55:22 PDT 2015

I'm super interested in this thread, as I believe i'm experiencing the same
memory leak, using the solarflare cards.
i'm running a similar setup, with 20 workers and lots of traffic, but i'm
having to bounce the entire NIC once Bro goes haywire.  Bro doesn't take
too long before it's wiped the whole box out of memory (all 192GB).

Please let me know how to troubleshooting goes.  I'm happy to provide logs.

Cheers,

JB