[Bro] Enable/Disable (Turn on/off) Bro crash reports

Pradyumna Joshi joshi.pradyumna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:14:51 PDT 2016

Is it possible to turn on/off Bro crash reports on demand?

We are having a peculiar situation where-in power goes off frequently and
bro instances are crashed often. Over a period of time, a lot of space is
occupied by bro crash reports.

Of course, there are other options to reclaim the crash report space. But,
still, I am curious to know if Bro supports turning on/off bro crash
reports on demand.

I very much appreciate Bro crash reports as these offer great insights into
the issue. So, I would not like to compile bro without "--enable-debug"
option.

--
Pradyumna Joshi