[Bro] Project help

Charles A. Fair charles.fair at mac.com
Wed Dec 7 14:50:33 PST 2016

Alberto,

How are the Udoo system and OpenMode system communicating?  I would guess you are using Wifi for the connectivity?

If you were going to install Bro on one of those two devices, it probably should be the Udoo.  More practically, since the Udoo has an ethernet port, sniff the ethernet traffic from an inexpensive port mirroring switch, such as any Mikrotik switch, or a Dualcomm “tap” which is actually also a port mirroring switch, with dedicated ports.  You would then install Bro on a 3rd system and monitor from there.

Chuck