[Bro] Onsite Training Options?

Jason Lynch jmlynch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:14:34 PDT 2016

Liam is on list and is absolutely fantastic.  If he's busy due to the
recent acquisition / figuring out what to spend his mad $$$ on: we're
currently in the process of scheduling someone that I think is going to be
the next best thing.  Happy to provide feedback in the next month or two if
it helps or provide a contact if interested off list.