[Bro] Security Engineer position open at NCSA
eyrich at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 29 07:23:30 PDT 2016
NCSA is looking for at least one Security Engineer
Interviews and offers may be made before the closing date, so don't wait
Initial job duties will include:
1) Nagios. We have a fairly extensive system, but we'd like to start
generating the config programmatically instead of by hand and start
fine-tuning our checks, alerts, etc.
2) Automating system provisioning and updates using Katello.
3) Vetting. Important systems undergo a security vetting process before
they go in production. We're working on refining this and automating it.
4) CentOS 7 upgrade. We're upgrading our systems from CentOS 6 to 7.
5) Some VMware care and feeding.
More information about the Bro