[Bro] ERROR ! I keep getting a message saying "cant find weird"

Sherine Davis (Security Engineering) sherine.davis at flipkart.com
Tue May 31 00:19:43 PDT 2016

I am sorry for the disturbance. This must be a noob question :P
And I am new to this, so please help me out

My BRO script starts is as follows :
@load weird
@load alarm
@load tcp

event tcp_packet(c: connection, is_orig: bool, flags: string, seq: count,
ack: count, len: count, payload: string)
{
print fmt("IP : %s WITH PORT NO.: %s IS TRYING TO ACCESS TCP PACKETS",
c$id$orig_h, c$id$orig_p);
}

error :
cant find weird

Even if i remove the first line
the same error keeps popping up for alarm and tcp
It has to be something about the path from which the scripts are being
loaded
But wasn't able to get a solution
Please do help

Thank You