[Bro] New additions to the Bro Leadership Team
Dopheide, Jeannette M
jdopheid at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 28 07:59:24 PST 2016
Click here for original blog post<http://blog.bro.org/2016/11/new-additions-to-bro-leadership-team.html>.
Last year when we announced The Bro Project had joined Software Freedom Conservancy<https://sfconservancy.org/> we also announced the formation of Bro Leadership Team. The team consists of key contributors and community representatives working with SFC to set the direction of the project.
The Team has recently added two more members to the group: Johanna Amann and Martin van Hensbergen. As you may know, Johanna is a Bro developer and works on ICSI SSL Notary Service<https://notary.icsi.berkeley.edu/>. Martin is a Threat and Malware analyst and the creator of the Bro (RFB)VNC parser<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4lKu-0YMA>.
Welcome Johanna and Martin, thank you for your contributions to the Bro Project!
The complete Leadership Team is now:
· Johanna Amann<http://www.icir.org/johanna>, International Computer Science Institute
· Seth Hall<http://www.icir.org/seth>, International Computer Science Institute
· Keith Lehigh, Indiana University
· Vern Paxson<http://www.icir.org/vern>, University of California at Berkeley
· Michal Purzynski, Mozilla Foundation
· Aashish Sharma, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
· Adam Slagell<http://www.slagell.info/>, National Center for Supercomputing Applications
· Robin Sommer<http://www.icir.org/robin>, International Computer Science Institute
· Martin van Hensbergen, Fox-IT
Training and Outreach Coordinator
National Center for Supercomputing Applications
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bro