[Bro] IDE/Editor for Bro

Azoff, Justin S jazoff at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 8 18:35:26 PDT 2016

On Sep 8, 2016, at 4:14 PM, Patrick Kelley <pkelley at hyperionavenue.com<mailto:pkelley at hyperionavenue.com>> wrote:

Atom is pretty solid and has a bro recognition.  Free doesn't hurt, either.

Oh! Speaking of atom.. I had written a plugin for linter to parse the bro -a output... Apparently it was completely broken after not being updated for a year, but I just re-wrote it from scratch and published it to the atom package site:

https://atom.io/packages/linter-bro

With it installed atom will tell you when you save a bro script that has errors in it.

Install linter and linter-bro through the GUI or just run "apm install linter linter-bro".
[cid:2E0A1D47-34D4-438C-8DE1-77209E125D34 at home]

--
- Justin Azoff