[Bro] BroCon ’17: Agenda is posted!

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 26 08:48:19 PDT 2017

A couple more updates on the agenda and other news.

We are happy to announce this year’s keynote speaker: Michael Bailey, Associate Professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Mike’s experience and research lies in networking and security, with a specific focus on solving real-world problems. We thank Mike for sharing his time and knowledge with our community.

Also, the Bro Team’s talks have been finalized:
   * Johanna Amann, SSL Research with Bro
   * Justin Azoff’s LaBROtory, and update on what Justin has been up to this year
   * Seth Hall, the Bro Package Manager and You!
   * Robin Sommer, Following the Packets: A Walk Through Bro’s Internal Processing Pipeline
   * And our annual Broadmap and panel talks

We are still accepting sponsorships, contact us at info at bro.org for more information.

Early bird registration expires this Sunday!
https://brocon2017.eventbrite.com/

------
Jeannette Dopheide
Training and Outreach Coordinator