[Bro] Job Posting: Cyber Security Engineer at Berkeley Lab

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 6 11:12:28 PDT 2017

Colleagues:

Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, a University of California managed
lab, has an immediate opening for a cyber security engineer:

http://go.lbl.gov/cyber-position

A few reasons why it's awesome to work at Berkeley Lab.

 - Mission - http://go.lbl.gov/mission (pdf)
 - Smart colleagues - you will teach and learn
 - Location - famous California Bay Area weather, activities, and food
 - Work Environment - science driven environment, less politics than usual
 - Fun and challenging - we enjoy the challenge of hard problems
 - Bro IDS - if you like Bro, we are the birthplace
 - Benefits - excellent benefits and retirement
 - Prior experience in an .edu environment is highly relevant

Feel free to contact me directly if you're interested.

Aashish