[Bro] Getting 'standard' Bro events into Python
briford.wylie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:40:35 PDT 2017
I'm fairly new to Bro and I have a question very similar to this one '
Basically I want the easiest/best path to get standard Bro events (conn,
http, dns, ssl, weird..etc) into Python.
1) Is broctl / python-broccoli the best path?
- Note: in my testing I had to use broctl> start . in order for my
python Connection() to work
- If this isn't necessary and I can do the same with just running
Bro standalone pls let me know
2) If broctl/python-broccoli IS the best path then how do I 'subscribe' to
the standard events?
- Is there a list of the standard events?
- If so do I just @event with a method that has the same name as the
Sorry if these are naive questions, but so far my googling/trying/testing
has been a bit hit-miss :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bro