[Bro] Disable broctl port-terminate script

Jack Covington jackhcovington at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:56:49 PDT 2017

Hello,

Is there was a way to disable the bro/share/broctl/scripts/post-terminate
script that is called on "broctl stop" from control.py?

I have a program that ingests a couple bro logs in spool/logger so I want
to keep everything in that directory, but the post-terminate script moves
them out to spool/tmp/post-terminate* directories. So far I just added an
exit at the beginning of the script since I am not concerned with any
archiving, but is there a more correct way to do it without modifying the
bro script, maybe some option I can redefine in my local.bro?

I already set LogRotationInterval to 0 in broctl.config.

Thank you,
Jack