[Bro] - large double are not printed/written correctly

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Mon Oct 30 07:47:54 PDT 2017

If you are talking about logging through the logging framework, then
that's a different code path for value serialization (I think we try and
avoid scientific notation there).  Generally just allowing Bro to
serialize values how ever it feels like it as you are doing with the
bare unformatted print statement can occasionally result in some
undesirable behavior.

Are you talking about having this trouble with the logging framework?

   .Seth

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com