[Bro] BroCon 2017 slides and videos are posted!

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:54:42 PDT 2017

The BroCon 2017 list of approved videos have been posted to our YouTube channel. You can view the playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6lrNaKRgmA&list=PL2EYTX8UVCMjx7DdqfPEOjCmih3nrtqxv

BroCon slides (and links to videos) are available on our agenda page:

https://www.bro.org/community/brocon2017.html#agenda

If you do not see a link to a slideshow or video it has not been approved for release.

Thanks again to all the speakers, attendees, and sponsors who made this another successful BroCon.

We hope to see you again, either in the audience or on stage, next year.

------
Jeannette Dopheide
Sr. Education, Outreach, and Training Coordinator