[Bro] Bro Signatures

Zeolla@GMail.com zeolla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 07:09:15 PST 2018

Bro doesn't really work that way, so it would be hard to make that

Bro does have the concept of signatures, it's just used in a way that is
very different than Snort would.  It may make sense to read more of

There is also this - https://github.com/corelight/bro-protosigs - for using
signatures in bro to do simple detection of some protocols, but it
definitely isn't meant to work in the way Snort signatures would.