David Johnson davidj at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Aug 28 18:09:00 PDT 2007

    Vern> Me again.  I'd like to recreate the ee122 at icsi.berkeley.edu
    Vern> mailing list, again set up for member-only posting.

    David> The list is up.  I quickly scanned the options but I
    David> suggest you go over them yourself.  You should have the
    David> password mailed to you by now.

    Vern> Earlier you kept the archives at:

    >>> I've removed the list.  The archives are still available at:
    >>>
    >>> http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/ee122/

    Vern> Is it possible to move them to something like:

    Vern> http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/ee122/fa06/

    David> I'm working on this.  I'm guessing "..../ee122-fa06/" is
    David> gonna work better.

Okay, last year's archives are available at:

   http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/ee122-fa06/

Note that this is all effectively static content and I had to hack a
few details to get it to work.  A minor glitch is that all pointers to
info on the fa06 list point to "ee122", the current list.

I've also switched on public archiving of the new list too, and it's
available at:

   http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/ee122/

Note that there is no restriction on access to these web pages - the
whole world can access them.

Let me know if this _isn't_ what you wanted.

David.