[ee122] Lisa's availability this weekend

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:27:10 PST 2007

Dear hardworking students,

I hope that you will be able to take full advantage of the
Project 2 extension this weekend!  I hope that you are speedily moving
forward.  Please note, I had planned on the project being due on
Friday and thus allowed myself to be unavailable this weekend.  I will
not have ready access to email so I will not be able to provide prompt
8am-1am assistance like I've aimed for over the last couple
weeks.  I will do my best to respond to you within 24 hours, but
please keep in mind that is a loose guarantee.  Many of your questions
will be answered in the proj2faq linked off my section page.  I will
hold extended office hours tomorrow, so please stop by if you can!

Also, please be advised that Prof Paxson's availability this weekend
is also limited, so I encourage you to ask your questions sooner
rather than later!

Thanks,
Lisa