[ee122] More questions for the project...

Lisa Fowler fowler at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 6 20:46:48 PST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 8:33 PM, Anthony Kilman <a_kilman at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Are we no longer required to support persistent connections? I assumed
> so since the spec was simplified, but I just wanted to make sure.

See the Nov 20 email to the list with subject "my connect".

> Also, for the format of the README, can we turn in a PDF format? I
> wanted to include revamps to the original design, and exported LaTeX is
> much better looking than text.

I agree, however I'd prefer text so that I can read it directly on
c199 without having to scp anything anywhere, but if you want to ALSO
include a PDF revision to your original doc, you may, though it's not
guaranteed that I'll read it.

-Lisa